Monday 28 February 2011

Question 4

To access Youtube I needed an internet connection. Once on the website it was easy to use and loaded quickly.



Blogger was easy to use, even though it was the first time I had used the site and I was able to navigate the site easily. This site was great to use as it meant I could clearly layout all of my work and uploading images, video and text was really quick and easy to do.

I found photoshop really easy to use and felt that this lead to a good digipak. The program was easily laid out and the tools helped develop my work.


This was the first time that I had used this program, so I did a tester video and picked up how to use it quite easily. The program was easy to use and the effects, editing and transitions able meant that my work cold be developed to a good standard.

At first I found after effects quite hard to use, but after doing two cloning sections I soon picked up how to use it and thought tht i executed the cloning to a good standard.

I have uploaded to facebook and youtube before and the process is really quick and once uploaded really effective as I managed to get feedback on my music video from these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment