Thursday 10 February 2011

Development of Digipak


Below is a print screen of the layers that I built up. I had text, pictures, effects and added extras such as the leaves I added on. They are all organised in this box. Re-arranging the order of the list would let me have for example text over text, if the image was above the text then I would not be able to see it, so making sure to have them organised in right order is key. I also used tools that were located ont he left hand side of the screen. There were cropping tools, paint brushes, text boxes, and colour options located here so this toolbox needed to be opened and in use. Using the tools I was able to take pictures of leaves and turn them into cut outs so that they could be placed over the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment