Sunday 20 February 2011

Development of Music Video

I used Premier Pro to develop my music video. Below is a print screen of the workspace and how the screen is set up. To the left I have all imported clips. In the top right I have the video scrren so i can view my video as I'm cutting it and at the bottom I have my timeline.
Above is a print screen of my shots. Once I have filmed and captures them off of the camera, I then import them from a saved file and they appear here. I then drag them into the timeline at the bottom, shown below and here I can use the tools to cut, re arrange, plot and make the video.
The tools are situated at the bottom right of the screen, the main ones that I used where the cutting tool, which is the little razor icon, and the resizing tool, which is to the left of the razor. This allowed me to stretch out, or shorted clips and was really useful especially when doing shots in slow motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment