Thursday 10 February 2011

Target Audience

Here is an analysis of the different places I could advertise my finished advertisement, whether it be on a bus, phone box, shop window or magazine. The advertisment needs to be clear, to the point with bold text that catch the audience's eyes and persuade them to purchase the cd.

I would say that the target audience for my magazine are 12-24 year olds. Appealing to teens and young adults. I think that the advert and cd cover I have created appeals to them and is suitable to this age range. Above are a few mock ups of what the advert could look like in different suitable areas. I think that the areas I plan to put my adverts suit the age group, for example in magazines where there primary readers are of the same age group means that I can appeal to the right audience. Other ideas of appealing to my target audience would be to advertise on user generated websites such as Youtube and Facebook, again who have the same age range I am looking to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment