Sunday 19 September 2010

Initial Idea- Saltwater by Chicane

My initial idea for my music video was to have fast paced action shots with lots of movement and angles. I want the costume to be long and flowing so that it will enhance the movement of the person in the video. I think that haveing extreme close ups of the face and maybe feet, flash up quickly, will make it feel more rushed and the movement feeling enhanced. I was thinking of doing the song in a wooded area or a beach and liked the idea of merging the two places together, maybe through split screens etc. Places I could film at are darenth woods or darenth country park or herne bay beach. So far i have the story line of a girl running through woods and stumbling her way through and constantly looking over her shoulder because shes being chased or is running away. i want to give the feeling of wanting to get out or feeling trapped so fish eye effects might be good to use. so cutting from the woods to the sea will create a more open feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment