Thursday 31 March 2011

Final Digipak: CD cover and Advert

Cd Cover- Inside, Back cover and Front Cover-


Cd Cover- Inside Cover, Cd, Inside Cover-


Above are pictures of my complete cd cover. I used photos that I had taken while filming, so the pictures have similar lighting and locations to those used in my video. I also stuck to a colour theme using similar colours to those in my pictures. For example I added in leaves that were similar colours to the ones in the background. I think that this worked really well and the colours worked well together. The colours I used were also reflected from the cd cover I looked at by John Mayer, i took inspiration from the theme and added my own style to it.

Advert-


For the advert I used more photos that I had taken, making sure not to re-use any I had used for my cover. I again placed added leaves over the top and also added some titles and release information.

No comments:

Post a Comment