Monday 11 October 2010

Post It Timeline


I planned out what camera angles and effects I wanted to include into my music video and tried to incorporate them into a storyboard. To do this I used sheets of A3 paper that i stuck post- it notes onto so that i could create a time line that i could alter easily. I drew quick sketches of what would appear in each shot and also a brief note of what would be happening such as pans or if its a following shot etc. I also figured out my timings and wrote them at the top corner of the post it so that there was a continual timeline. most of my timings were between 1 second and 4 seconds per shot, as I found that anything over 4 seconds would be too long of a shot. This storyboard will prove very good to have as I now know what camera angles and effects I want and where they will be appearing in the video. Below is an example of my storyboard sheets:


Below is the temporary video that I made to get practise on Adobe Premiere Pro and to get the right timings.

No comments:

Post a Comment